We provide structured in-house or off-site Instructor-Led Training and Performance Interventions targeted at improving the effectiveness of organization, the people and teams within them.
Through our learning and developmental interventions, organizations are beginning to see productivity gains such as reduction in occupational stress and resultant incident rates, improved customer experience, a spike in employee engagement and productivity on an individual level, etc.
Typical training courses designed and implemented are but not limited to:
- Emotional Intelligence for Career and Life Success
- Time Management & Productivity in the Workplace
- Workplace Ethics, Communication and Conflict Management
- Achieving Work-Life Harmony and Organisational Effectiveness
- Effective Stress Management and Productivity in the Workplace
- Employee Relations and Engagement: A Strategic Business Priority
- Culture, Hiring and People Management for Business Sustainability
- Institutionalizing an Effective Work-Life Management System in The Workplace
- Achieving Peak Performance and Productivity Through Leadership and Team
In other to drive impact from top-down, our trainings are split into a two (2) fold category:
- Junior-Level/Mid-Level Engagement – to feel the pulse of the entire organization which will aid feedback to senior management.
- C-suite/Senior Level Engagement – to share insights and provide recommendations.
Virtual and Physical sessions apply.
Usually a 2-day; 3hour to 6hour Instructor Led Training (ILT).